On the 6th Day of Christmas My Ture Love Gave to Me...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Six geese a-laying
All the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season has taken me away from my computer for a little while. However I am here to catch up on my 12 Days of Christmas.

For the 6th day of Christmas I found this beautiful Geese in Flight-Eco Felt Pillow featuring some lovely geese.

You can find this pillow and many other goodies at sarahsmilecreations on etsy.

--------------------------------------------------------
What is the 12 Days of Christmas here on The Boho Birdie? Each day will represent one of the 12 Days of Christmas. We will get to meet an artist from etsy and learn a little about their 12 Days of Christmas themed item. Each item will have something to do with this wonderful Christmas song.
This is truly, I think, the best part of having a place like etsy. It is great meeting others who are creative in their own way--just trying to share their talents and love for their craft with others. I love it! Tomorrow is the 6th day of Christmas. I will be featuring an item with the theme of Six Geese A-Laying! So please come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment