On the 5th Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Five Golden Rings
Today I decided to change things up a bit. I ran into so many golden rings on etsy that I just feel in love with that I decide to include my top Five Golden Rings (I have to admit, I am a sucker for jewelery). Here they are, take a look...

This 14k gold Fill Blossom Ring with Initial comes from tinahdee on etsy.

These Recycled Gold Bands were made by Priyanka and come from PSodhi on etsy.

Al and Caroline from beyondtherockz created this Embossed 18k Recycled Gold Ring - Little Antique Bird.


Sara from sarawestermark created this 3mm Champagne Diamond in 18k Gold Solitaire Stacker.

This Black Diamond Seed Ring came from blancamonrosgomez on etsy.
--------------------------------------------------------
What is the 12 Days of Christmas here on The Boho Birdie? Each day will represent one of the 12 Days of Christmas. We will get to meet an artist from etsy and learn a little about their 12 Days of Christmas themed item. Each item will have something to do with this wonderful Christmas song.

This is truly, I think, the best part of having a place like etsy. It is great meeting others who are creative in their own way--just trying to share their talents and love for their craft with others. I love it! Tomorrow is the 6th day of Christmas. I will be featuring an item with the theme of Six Geese A-Laying! So please come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment