On The 4th Day of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Four Calling Birds
As part of the 12 days of Christmas today I am featuring Lisa from urbanbird on etsy. I have chosen Lisa's Four Urban Birds Print


We will be able to learn a little bit more about Lisa in the days to come. So please stick around!

--------------------------------------------------------
What is the 12 Days of Christmas here on The Boho Birdie? Each day will represent one of the 12 Days of Christmas. We will get to meet an artist from etsy and learn a little about them and their 12 Days of Christmas themed item. Each item will have something to do with this wonderful Christmas song.


This is truly, I think, the best part of having a place like etsy. It is great meeting others who are creative in their own way--just trying to share their talents and love for their craft with others. I love it! Tomorrow is the 5th day of Christmas. I will be featuring an item with the theme of Five Golden Rings! So please come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment