On the 7th Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Seven Swans A-Swimming.
Alright I have to admit, I am a Twilight fan and as I was searching for the perfect item for seven swans a-swimming I came across lots of Twilight themed items (Bella Swan is one of the main character's last names in this series). I really had no idea this was going to happen. So I decide to go with a Twilight type swan rather than a animal type swan for the 7th day's featured item. However, I tried to go for something a little more subtle.

Now this is totally cool, I found out that this bag was featured in both the Twilight and New Moon movies. How cool! Check out this beautiful bag at stitchandswash on etsy.


I am so happy I stumbled upon this item! I remember seeing this in the movie. It is a gorgeous bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment