It Has Been a While

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello there!
I am so sorry it has been a while! Everything just came at once here in my family. We had my cousins baby shower one weekend and the very next week my cousin had her baby!!! (and the fact that Michigan has been seeing some beautiful weather does not help either!) I will have some up dated photos of Baby Gage and the baby shower as well with in the next few days. I am just trying to get back into the swing of things here so please stay posted. I also went on a photo shoot with my good friend Jordan. So many, many photos are to follow! Please come back, its good to be back!
xoxo SarahKate

3 comments:

Amy said...

hey sarah! glad you're back! i wanted to ask you... if you do any more shows, would you let me know? i have a little shop (alabadie.paperconcierge.com) and want to do some shows! i will let you know if i hear of any as well...

SarahKate said...

Hello there Amy! Its good to be back for sure! I am doing two shows so far during the holiday season and I am looking for some to do in the fall. I will keep my eyes out and let you know what I find! Nice to talk to you again! :o)

Amy said...

thanks sarah! sounds great! which ones are you doing during the holidays? you can email me at alabadie@paperconcierge.com if that's easier! =)

Post a Comment