Holly Holiday Craft Show

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last Saturday for the first time I participated in the Holly Holiday Craft Show. This was my third show. There was about 100 crafters there and I had a ton of fun! Many shoppers had ventured out, it was a beautiful day. As always I received tremendous support from my family and had so much help.

I met a lot of other artist and brainstormed ideas. I also met some wonderful shoppers. That is always my favorite part of these shows. Meeting new people and sharing ideas and inspiration with them.

I also got a chance to try out my new displays and items. I set up my recycled window frames to house my new Pass-a-Long Plaques. I also found some great wine bottles (empty of course!) to hold my Bottle Buddies. I was very pleased with the way everything turned out.

Now, I have a busy week a head of me. I am getting ready for another show for this coming Saturday at Dakota High School. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment