The Grand Opening!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome! This is the grand opening of my new etsy.com shop and blog! I am very excited to get started. Here is a preview of what you can expect from my blog and my etsy site...
  • New products such as: fanciful frames, pass-a-long plaques and paper products! (I am so excited!)
  • New Holiday themed products
  • Great Holiday ideas for cooking, crafts and entertaining
  • Craft show photos, tips and stories from my Holiday shows
  • New ideas for crafts, packaging, organizing and cooking
  • Funny and sentimental stories about life and faith
  • Photos of family and friends
  • Special promotions and events
  • And much much more!

So please stick around for these wonderful events! I am sure you will be fully satisfied and coming back for more. I look foward to starting this funfilled jounrey, I hope you are along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment