Etsy's Holiday Home Decor Showcase

Thursday, October 14, 2010

There is a first time for everything! So I am going to try my hand at an Etsy Showcase. I booked two spots for this years Etsy Holiday Home Decor Showcase. I have slots booked for October 20th and October 22nd. I will be keeping you up dated on this process and how everything works. Right now I am working on taking photos of my newest creations. I hope to have them up and running by the first part of next week. Sometimes photos, for me, can be a time consuming process but I am working hard! I am excited to see how this all comes together.

2 comments:

DAVS said...

Showcases in my experience can be hit and miss, good luck with your days, I hope you make lots of sales!:D

SarahKate said...

Thank you very much DAVS. This was my first time so I really did not know what to expect. It seems like I got a lot of views and exposure so that is a plus! Thanks for stopping by :)

Post a Comment