Holiday Photos

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I just thought I would share some of the Holiday Photos with you. I had a very busy Holiday season filled with friends, family, great food and good times. I feel very blessed to have had such a wonderful Holiday with my family.


My boyfriend A.J. and I together this Christmas. I am so glad he was home for a long time! I can not believe this was our 6th Christmas we have shared together all ready. Time truly does fly by when you are having fun!

My little brothers and I (who are both not so little any more!!!)


Here are my little nephews. They were so excited this Holiday Season. These years are the best when it comes to celebrating Christmas. Everything is just so exciting to them.

What a great Christmas gift! A.J. got both of us tickets to a hockey game! We both love sports, especially hockey and especially the Detroit Red Wings! Go Wings!!!!

All I can say here is I can not believe my baby baby brother is almost as tall as my dad!

All in all this Holiday Season was so much fun! I am also looking forward to another brand new year filled with love, laughter and joy for my whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment